Dr.Web 7.0 Beta发布
大蜘蛛反病毒软件是在国际上享有盛誉的，以独一无二的非特征风险程序运算法则而著称的顶级安全软件，更是唯一获得俄罗斯联邦国防部许可证的安全品牌。 1992年至今，大蜘蛛反病毒软件一直受到俄罗斯国会、总统办公室以及全球数以万计的消费者及商业用户、企业用户的亲睐及认可，曾多次获得英国知名杂志 Virus Bulletin100%的奖项。
1. Appeared a service that manages all antivirus (DrWeb Control Service), settings, statistics, self-defense, keys, remote control, impersonation, parental control, etc.
2. Storing the settings completely transferred to the registry. INI-file no longer exists.
3. Configuration interface components are now fully implemented in the agent (before each component had its own module configuration)
4. The new service (Net Filter) check traffic (http and mail) and return SpiderGate SpiderMail, modules are no longer needed.
5. On modern operating systems starting with Windows Vista and later used the new driver to intercept traffic.
6. New Updater, which uses a new mechanism to update the antivirus;
7. Functional license is now an agent.
8. There is a new possibility - remote control and antivirus setting within sight of the network. Ie if our homes are installed antivirus software on multiple computers in a network, with any of the computers can connect to the other (knowing the password) and run it (to get statistics, read and modify the module configuration, enable or disable them ...)
9. The new driver firewall.
10. The new scanner.
11. Ability to protect anti-virus settings the same password.
Supported Operating Systems:
32-bit version: Windows 2k SP4 + Rollup 1, XP SP2 +, Vista, Seven;
64-bit version: Windows XP SP2 +, Vista, Seven.
Links to the distribution files:
Dr.Web Security Space Pro 7.0
Known problems and features of work:
- Can not install on Windows XP x64
- Does not work disable firewall;
- Not implemented remote work for components (scanner, quarantine management);
- High CPU load when HTTP connection;
- Can not remote control licenses;
- When installing scanning does not start automatically;
- Does not work setting run individual components NetFilter
- Option "Turn off computer" when scanning is not working properly;
- Temporarily disable anti-spam;
- Written in the eventlog unwanted messages;
- Does not work protected files and registry;
- Not all the default settings of modules displayed correctly;
- No localization;
Key files are already included in the distributions. In order to install the beta version, it is necessary during installation to stop receiving the key (the last item in the choice of key). In this case, the beta key will be copied to the installation directory of the antivirus.
Note: Before installing the pre-need to manually uninstall any existing anti-virus products Dr.Web, to reboot and then start installing this beta.
What should I look for when testing these versions of antivirus:
- Set a different OS (x32/x64);
- Handling of infected files, archives and packers, false alarms, etc.;
- Operation of the components;
- The overall stability of the antivirus;
- Compatibility with various user software;
- The correct use of all presets.
- Anti-virus network and remote antivirus
Doctor Web is not responsible for any consequences that may arise when testing the beta versions of products / components. Technical support service of Doctor Web, Ltd. does not provide support for beta products / components. The primary means of providing feedback to developers during the beta testing is a bug-tracker. All questions, suggestions, and a description of the errors associated with testing of products / components, should be published in the issue tracker.
Please apply to messages in the bug tracker all the necessary logs and files, in particular:
- Log obtained by the built-in product Dr.Web SysInfo;
- Logic components are located in% ALLUSERSPROFILE% / Doctor Web / Logs;
- Log scanner is located in the% USERPROFILE% / Doctor Web;
- Memory dumps when falling components;
- Total memory dump during the fall of the entire OS;
- Any other information that may be useful for diagnosing errors.